This excellent wind generator range is based on 2 years of real-life testing and development in Warwickshire and the Uplands of Scotland plus 3 years testing in the very windy Languedoc region of Southern France.
Permanent Magnet Generators, combined with hi-Spec wind furling turbine blades create very useful power in low wind conditions.
Over 1000W in winds of 12.5m/s - 45KM/H
Available in 12V, 24V & 48V DC versions
- Nominal Power Output - 1000W (600W / 12v Version)
- Start-Up Wind Speed - 2.5m/s
- Cut-In Wind Speed - 3.2m/s
- Rated Wind Speed - 12.5m/s
- Survival Wind Speed - 50m/s
- Rotor Diameter - 1.8m
- Number of Blades - 5
- Generator Type - 3-Phase Perm Magnet (this is rectified to DC inside the turbine, giving a 2-wire DC output)
- Weight - 22Kgs
- Suitable Tower Diameter - 50mm
- Noise: LAeq 35dB @ 5m/s @ 5m behind rotor
- Noise: LAeq 54dB @ 7m/s @ 5m behind rotor
- Mechanically furling tail fin for high wind protection
- Unique high-spec Permanent Magnet Generator
- 5 top-grade glass filled nylon turbine blades
- Sealed bearings in mast-mounting shaft
- 60 Amp rated slip-ring prevents cable-twisting
- Aerodynamic profile design
- Patented anti-vibration locking washers
- Rugged and simple, with a minimum of parts and simplicity of design
- Zinc-plated and Stainless Steel with powder-coated and anodised aluminium for optimal corrosion and weather resistance
- Manufactured in the UK
We've been evaluating this wind at our offices for over 3 years and it's proved to be a quiet, powerfull and reliable generator of electricity. Problems with the Futurenergy wind turbines are extremely rare and are nearly always because it's been installed in a bad location. Of the many hundreds we have sold we haven't had a single one returned with a fault!
Straight tail kit now available for this wind turbine.