Battery Hoppecke Solar.Bloc 12V 58 maintenance-free sealed AGM battery electrolyte fixed in glass mat 50 Ah (C10), 58 Ah (C100) / 12V life expectancy: up to 15 years
These batteries are based on an optimised flat plate and an electrolyte fixed in glass mats which even take the separating function.
solar.bloc batteries are maintenance free and offer a very good cycling expectancy and an efficient charge current consumption. For Off-Grid applications.
- Optimized cycle stability and efficient storage capability due to special design of grid electrode
- Maintanance-free due to sealed AGM technology
- Battery lid with integral liftig handle
- Closed loop for recovery of materials in an accredited recycling system
- Reinforced impact-proof polypropylene housing
The return of used batteries is mandatory while their disposal in the municipal waste is prohibited by the law. Batteries contain heavy metals which cause damage to both human health and environment.
Please also refer to “Battery Recycling” under “Sales Service”.
Article No 105079