With preheating electronic 12V / 7W / E27 / 6400K
The electronics of these 12 V DC energy-saving compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) was developed by Steca and continuously improved.
Preheating, a high electronic efficiency and low thermal losses increase the service life of these CFLs to about 100,000 switch cycles. The Steca energy-saving lights feature a much higher efficiency (Im/W) than LEDs or incandescent bulbs.
- Saves up to 80 % of energy compared to an incandescent bulb
- Greatest switch cycle stability
- Easy to install by a E27 or bayonet socket
- Compact and robust product design
- Best reliability
Electronic protection functions
- Reverse polarity protection
- Approved by the World Bank for China and Sri Lanka
- Compliant with European Standards (CE)
- Developed in Germany
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Article No 101404