MPPT controller 60A / 12 to 60VDC battery / 150 VOC max PV with data logging
The FLEXmax family of charge controllers is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power Systems. The innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers.
Thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60 Amps or 80 Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C).
Included in all of the FLEXmax Charge Controllers are the revolutionary features first developed by OutBack Power, including support for a wide range of nominal battery voltages and the ability to step-down a higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank. A built-in backlit 80 character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications allows FLEXmax series Charge Controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivaled complete system integration.
- Increases PV array output by up to 30%
- Advanced continuous MPP Tracking
- Full power output in ambient temperatures up to 104°F (40°C)
- Battery voltages from 12 VDC to 60 VDC
- Automatic detection of battery voltage during startup
- Fully OutBack Network Integrated and Programmable
- Programmable auxiliary control output
- Built-in 128 days of data logging
- Standard 5-year warranty
Article No 107699