Solar Charge Controller MPPT Studer VarioTrack VT-65
- Battery voltage 12/24/48V
- 850/1700/3400W Maximum solar power recommended
- 65A Maximum output current
Fully configurable and developed to meet the highest industry standards, the MPPT solar charge controller VarioTrack ensures maximal efficiency in retrieving energy from any PV system.
When connected to solar panels and batteries, the solar charge controller VarioTrack automatically charges the batteries in an optimal way with all the available solar power using its algorithm for Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
The MPPT continuously seeks out the solar generator’s optimal voltage to retrieve the maximum available energy. This operating point varies constantly depending on outdoor conditions (sunlight, temperature…) to which it must adapt.
Features and performances
- Ensures an optimal energy production
- Tracking efficiency: 99%
- Conversion efficiency: 99%
- 4-step-charger for longer battery life
- 8 predefined battery charge curves as standard
- Free programming of the battery’s load curve with the RCC-02/-03
- Low self-consumption: <1W in night mode
- Protection against incorrect wiring
- Protection against reverse polarity
- Fully configurable
- IP54 enclosure
- Comprehensive display, programming and data logging with the RCC-02/-03
- Up to 15 VarioTrack in parallel on the same communication bus
- Compatible with all PV systems
- Optimal usage in an Xtender system with a synchronized battery management
Article No 321043