PV systems exposed to extreme weather/environmental conditions (such as street lights, navigation buoys, etc.) have an increased risk of electronics damage. In order to ensure reliable battery charge control under such conditions, Phocos developed an encapsulated charge controller (IP68) to prevent corrosion:CIS. The CIS solar charge controllers form a sophisticated series for lighting & industrial control applications.
Besides a perfect PWM regulation with integrated temperature compensation, the controllers provide extraordinary display, programming and safety functions.The CIS series comes with three load switching mode.The temperature-compensated three-state PWM charging method (boost-equalize-float) is now adapted to sealed and vented lead-acid batteries. The low voltage disconnect function can be controlled either by SOC or by voltage.
The CIS has no moving parts, switches or buttons. Settings such as battery type, deep discharge thresholds, timers and other configuration items are simple and quick thanks to infra red remote control.
- Corrosion-proof epoxy-encapsulated PCB (IP68)
- Compact size
- Infrared remote control programming accessory (CU)
- Intelligent timer functions available for lighting control
- Four-stage battery charging (main, float, boost, equalization), temperature compensated
- Automatic system voltage recognition (12/24V)
Article No 321207
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.