12/24V auto recognition, load current 30A, IP20
The CMLsolid charge controller is the next step in the development of the CML series. The controller is equipped with a number of outstanding features such as an aluminum housing, USB port, battery status display, alarm and electronic protection against reverse battery polarity and reverse solar polarity.
The temperature-compensated, four-stage PWM charging algorithm (float-main-boost-equalization) is adjustable for sealed and vented lead-acid batteries. The CMLsolid also allows either a SOC or voltage-controlled low-voltage disconnect.
Battery status is clearly indicated via three LEDs, with an alarm to signal a low-voltage disconnect.
- Battery state-of-charge indication via 3 LEDs
- Load disconnect pre-warning via acoustic signal
- Four-stage PWM charging algorithm with (integrated) temperature compensation (float, main, boost, and equalization charging)
- Automatic 12/24 V detection
- Large terminals: up to 16 mm2
- SOC and voltage-controlled LVD
- Full electronic protection
- Aluminum housing (IP20)
- Charger for external devices via USB port
- Remote output connector for the Phocos inverter series
Article No 321202
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.