12/24V auto recognition, load current 10A, IP20, USB Port 5.0 V, 800 mA
The CMLup charge controllers are equipped with a number of outstanding features such as a status display, alarm, and safety functions.
The temperature-compensated, four-stage PWM charging algorithm (float-main-boost-equalization) is adjustable for sealed and vented lead-acid batteries.
The CMLup charge controller also allows either a SOC or voltage-controlled low-voltage disconnect.
Battery status is clearly indicated by three LEDs. An acoustic alarm gives a warning about an impending low-voltage disconnect (LVD).
- SMD assembly, greater reliability
- New housing design
- High current rated MOSFETs
- High performance micro controller
- More intuitive LED design
- USB port for charging mobile phones or small music players
- Easily accessible terminals
- Easy mounting
Article No 321200
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.