12V/24V, 20/20A, ROHS
The CX series is a family of sophisticated solar charge controllers with exceptional features for its price range. Besides a perfect PWM regulation with integrated temperature compensation, the controllers provide excellent display, programming and safety functions.
The battery state of charge is clearly displayed with a bar chart, as well as energy flows from and to the battery, and the load status (e.g. overload, load short circuit).
The deep discharge protection function can be set up to three different modes: voltage controlled, SOC controlled or adaptive (fuzzy logic).
Acoustic warnings are built in, as is a programmable night-light function. As an accessory we can provide an Excess Energy Management output to control special Phocos appliances like the SF solar refrigerators/coolers. The compact case design is prepared for DIN rail mounting (mounting device available as an accessory).
- Built-in 1 year data logger for system analysis
- Choose between 5 load disconnect algorithms
- Temperature compensated 3-stage (boost/absorption/ float) PWM Series regulation
- Automatic 12/24 V detection
- Prepared for DIN rail mounting (CX-DR2.1)
- Optional external temperature sensor (CXNT)
- Optional remote display (CXM multi-meter)
- Optional USB interface (CXI + CXCOM)
Article No 320010
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.