30 A charge current, 20 A load current, 12/24 VDC, 100 Voc, LCD, IP20, screw terminal 16 mm², interface (PA WiFi1), programmable
The Steca Solarix MPPT charge controller optimally charges batteries when using PV-modules of grid-connected systems.
It is a simple and reliable device providing maximum flexibility in module configuration.
It is also possible to use thin film modules with this device. The latest technology guarantees professional battery care combined with modern design and outstanding protection features.
The Steca Solarix MPPT works on PWM as a low loss series controller.
- Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPP tracker)
- Voltage and current regulation
- Multistage charging technology
- Automatic load reconnection
- Monthly maintenance charge
Electronic protection functions
- Overcharge protection
- Deep discharge protection
- Reverse polarity protection of module, load and battery
- Automatic electronic fuse
- Short circuit protection
- Overvoltage protection at module input
- Open circuit protection without battery
- Reverse current protection at night
- Overtemperature and overload protection
- Load disconnection on battery overvoltage
- Graphical LC display
- Simple menu-driven operation
- Programming by buttons
- Manual load switch
- Compliant with European Standards (CE)
- RoHS compliant
- Made in Germany
- Developed in Germany
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Article No 321609