10A PWM controller, warns user if battery is closed to forced disconnect incl. battery cable set
The Sundaya Apple is a charge discharge regulator with an unique battery forced health improvement feature (FHI). The Apple is equipped with an alarm to warn the user when the battery is close to forced disconnect.
These controllers uses the latest technology ultra efficient switching components which results in extreme low voltage drop and almost no heat generation. This unit has very robust terminals.
- LED Indicator for state of charge in 8 steps
- LED Indicator for charging
- Extremely low voltage drop over power mosfets
- Electronic overload/short circuit protection with LED Indicator
- Deep discharge cut off with LED Indicator
- Strong input and output connectors with clear polarity marking
- Cable connectors not reachable and not visible after mounting on the wall (safety and esthetic reasons)
- Boost Charge mode
- Electronic Master-switch or On/Off-switch to centrally cut off all loads
- Self-learning FHI® algorithm for optimal battery charging
Article No 104532