Charge current 25,5 A (Bat1) / 1 A (Bat2), load current (‒), 12 VDC, 60 Voc, self consumption 4 mA, LED, optional pluggable (LCD-Computer S), programmable (DIP-switch), charger for two batteries
These solar controllers are working automatically and ensure optimum charging of the board batteries without overcharging.
An intelligent microprocessor control ensures exact observation of the charging voltage rates and of the charging current rates according to the specifications of the battery manufacturers. Furthermore, it supervises the battery and recharges the battery immediately in case of power consumption. Temperature- compensated charging of lead-acid, gel and AGM batteries is possible by means of an optional temperature sensor 825 via the main charging port. The second charging port is provided for support charging and trickle charging of the vehicle’s starter battery.
- Small, lightweight and compact
- High operating safety by microcontroller
- Charging programs adjustable for lead-acid, gel and AGM, as well as LiFePO4 batteries
- Temperature compensation
- Recharging or trickle charging of the vehicle’s starter battery
- Continuous control, inmediate recharging
- 5 LED pilot lamps at the unit
- Suitable for any conventional solar module
Article No 321554